Bobby V. To Release New Single, Chris Brown Unveils New Album Tracklisting

Bobby V. is coming back with a vengeance or at least I like to think he is. I always secretly root for the underdogs; those I like anyway and Bobby V. is no exception. I feel like Bobby V. makes pretty exceptional music most of the time. For his new album Dusk Till Dawn due October 2; Bobby V. is collaborating with old friend and frequent partner Lil' Wayne on the first single Mirror. The song is set to premiere Wednesday May 30.

I'm still scratching my head at whose idea it was to prolong Chris Brown's new album Fortune. The album due July 3 has just seen its tracklisting revealed which comes in Standard and Deluxe edition like most albums these days. Chris has already had enough hit singles to release the album now but oh well. Peep the tracklisting below: 
1. “Turn Up the Music”
2. “Bassline”
3. “Till I Die” feat. Big Sean & Wiz Khalifa
4. “Mirage” feat. Nas
5. “Don’t Judge Me”
6. “2012”
7. “Biggest Fan”
8. “Sweet Love”
9. “Strip” feat. Kevin McCall
10. “Stuck on Stupid”
11. “4 Years Old”
12. “Cadillac” feat. Se7en
13. “Don’t Wake Me Up”
14. “Trumpet Lights” feat. Sabrina Antionette
Deluxe Edition
15. “Tell Somebody”
16. “Free Run”
17. “Remember My Name” feat. Se7en
18. “Wait for You”
19. “Touch Me” feat. Se7en

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards