Tank Reveals Tracklisting For New Album; "This Is How I Feel"

Tank is back with a new album that will be in stores and online May 8. The album features the single; "Next Breath" as well as the previously leaked "Lonely" featuring Chris Brown and "Compliments" featuring T.I. and Kris Stephens.

Tracklisting:

1. How I Feel (Interlude)
2. Lonely (featuring Chris Brown)
3. Your One
4. Compliments (Interlude)
5. Compliments (featuring T.I. and Kris Stephens)
6. Don't Give Up
7. Nowhere (featuring Busta Rhymes)
8. Off Your Hands
9. This Is How I Feel (Interlude)
10. This Is How I Feel
11. Next Breath
12. Better Than Me
13. Lost It All

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards