Azealia Banks Goes At T.I., Nicki Minaj To Premiere New Video

The war of words between Azealia Banks and T.I. is heating up. It all started when Azealia Banks felt slighted for not being featured on XXL's coveted Freshman cover where they list the up and coming emcees of the year. T.I. retorted on the radio along with Iggy Azalea(who made the cut) speaking on Azealia and her disdain for being slighted. All that did was open the floodgates and now Azealia Banks has went on twitter to address T.I. in a series of tweets labeling him a "snitch", a "clown" and more. Things are truly heating up.

This is exactly why I like Azealia Banks. She's tough. She's smart. She's fun. She doesn't give a fuck. I love it! I can't wait for to finally drop that EP and her debut album; "Broke With Expensive Taste" due this September.

Azealia recently switched management and is now being managed by the guy responsible for Lady GaGa's career who I thought was Vince Hubert(Tamar Braxton's) husband but I read its a guy name Troy Carter.

Nicki Minaj revealed that the video for her hit single; "Starships" should be released this week. The video had been shot awhile back and Nicki claimed that she is usually given a hard time when filming and editing her videos through the networks(BET, MTV).


Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour