Ashanti Reveals New Album Cover For "Braveheart"



Ashanti will release her new album; "Braveheart" on April 24. The album features the single; "The Woman You Love" featuring Busta Rhymes which sits at #72 this week on the R&B/Hip Hop Singles chart. The song peaked at #59 a few weeks ago which is good considering Ashanti is an independent artist.

I think Ashanti will probably need to stick a fork in "The Woman You Love" unless she plans on doing some more TV appearances because I don't think the song will rebound at this point.

I'm still not completely in love with the album cover being that its a still from "The Woman You Love" video shoot but I have to keep thinking she is an indie artist now so. Ashanti released some much better promo pictures which I thought would of made much better album covers but who I am to tell someone want picture to use as their album cover? Anyway as a fan of Ashanti I am excited for the album release and I hope the album is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour