50 Cent Plans To Release New Album This July

After several delays and a public battle with his label, 50 Cent is finally ready to release his new album. The hip-hop superstar has announced a July date for the oft-delayed project.

“My album is coming out july 2. I got some heat trust me I’m ready,” tweeted 50 about the follow-up to 2009’s Before I Self Destruct, which will mark his fifth album for Interscope Records before his contract is due for renewal.

He previously made threats to his label on Twitter, demanding that they move forward with his album or he would put out more free music. “I got 3,500,000 views in 3 day on hands up. Ok I need a record deal jimmy iovine, call me early tomorrow or I’m putting out another mix tape,” cautioned 50.

When “Girls Go Wild,” his song with Jeremih, prematurely hit the net earlier this year, he threatened to stop promoting his music. “I have lost all the faith in the team I’m on,” a discouraged 50 told his followers. “I having nothing left to say I will not be promoting my music.”

After patching up their relationship, Interscope will release “I Just Wanna” to iTunes on March 26. The Tony Yayo-assisted song appears on his mixtape The Big 10.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards