Video: Chris Brown - Turn Up The Music



Chris Brown unleashes the video for this new single; "Turn Up The Music" from his upcoming album; "Fortune" in stores next month(I believe). The singer recently took home a Grammy(s) and came under fire for more comments on twitter against naysayers.

Chris will have to learn that he doesn't have to respond to every critique he gets even if he is sick of hearing certain things that he just can't live down. I'm not mad at the comments he said towards country singer; Miranda Lambert though but I think that was all part of his twitter rant which I didn't see but only heard about.

----------------
Now playing: Whitney Houston - I Look to You
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards