Video: Bei Maejor - The Truth



Producer/singer Bei Maejor releases his latest video; "The Truth" which will appear on his upcoming EP; "Upscale EP".

EP's seem to be the "in" thing and virtually a bevy of artists new and old are releasing them. EP's to me are like the cousin of mixtapes. It's just another avenue for artists to release(sometimes) free music as a means of promotion until they give us the main course; the full length album.

I'm not really sure how I feel about Bei Maejor but I do love his "Trouble" song featuring J. Cole. I think I need to hear more songs from him to see if I will be anticipating any EP or album that's in the works.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards