Ray J Speaks On On Whitney Houston's Death

Ray J has been pretty quiet since Whitney Houston's untimely death. Now the singer/rapper and close friend of Whitney's speaks out. Read more below:

Ray J is breaking his silence following the death of Whitney Houston. In a statement released via his publicist on Friday, the R&B star expressed his deep sorrow over the loss of his close friend.

“Over the past few days I’ve tried to process the emptiness that I am experiencing,” said Ray J. “What my heart feels cannot be expressed in words. The world lost an icon but I lost my close friend. Nippy I miss you so much! You were so happy and full of love. Your smile will live in my heart forever.”

The “One Wish” singer and Houston had a close relationship and were reportedly dating, though neither confirmed it. He spent time with the late legend in the days before her death.

Houston’s funeral will be held on Saturday at New Jersey’s New Hope Baptist Church. Ray J will be in attendance at the invite-only service, which will be broadcast to her fans across the world at noon EST.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards