Nicki Minaj Reveals Single Cover For "Starships" Single

Though Nicki Minaj performed "Roman's Holiday"(a song that no one had heard of previously) at the Grammy's; Nicki's official first single is the RedOne(worked with Blu Cantrell) produced single; "Starships". It's from Nicki's upcoming album; "Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded" in stores and online on April 3. Check out the single cover below!



I heard the song a little while ago and it reminds me of a Katy Perry song. That's not necessarily a bad thing. It's very Pop. It's very danceable but certainly not my cup of tea. I'm really not sure what to expect from Nicki's new album when it is released.

I can't act surprised at the type of music she is releasing though.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards