Lil' Kim Reveals Single Cover For New Single "If You Love Me"



There had been talk about Lil' Kim releasing a new song but like most people; we weren't holding our breaths. We've been promised music in the past and got nothing. Now Kim has emerged with a new single; "If You Love Me" but I'm not sure where its from. I'm not sure if its the first single from her upcoming album or this EP she was going on about. Either way I heard the song and I do like it. I would say its better than Nicki Minaj's "Starships" mess.

Lil' Kim is set to appear on Bravo's "Watch What Happens Live" tonight and debuting this song.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards