Estelle Releases Tracklisting For New "All Of Me" Album

Estelle will release her new album; "All Of Me" on February 28. The album features the hit singles; "Don't Break My Heart" and "Thank You". Below is the tracklisting of the album:

1. “The Life”
2. “International (Serious)” feat. Chris Brown and Trey Songz
3. “You and I”
4. “Love the Way We Used To”
5. “Cold Crush”
6. “Don’t Break It”
7. “Break My Heart” feat. Rick Ross
8. “Thank You”
9. “Who We Are”
10. “Wonderful Life”
11. “Found My Way…”
12. “Back to Love”
13. “Blue Skies”
14. “Speak Ya Mind”
15. “Do My Thing” feat. Janelle Monáe
I'm interested in checking out Estelle's album mainly due to my liking of both of her singles. I wasn't into Estelle before but I'm hoping her album is good and possibly good enough to warrant a year end mention for 2012.

Estelle is currently on a promo tour in support of the album. No word yet on the third single.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards