T.I. Changes New Album Title, Bobby V. Releases New Mixtape

T.I. has changed his album title to "Troubled Man" which personally describes him to a tee. The title will definitely live up to his name since T.I. is always in trouble. It was funny watching T.I. along with wife; Tiny being interviewed on "The Wendy Williams Show". T.I. basically ignored or dismissed any questions regarding his stint in prison or any gun charges. I think he just wants a clean slate and also for the new TV show and upcoming album to speak for itself. No harm there!

Bobby V. will release a new mixtape; "Vitamin V" which will feature the single; "Naked". The mixtape will be released on December 20. An album is to follow in Summer 2012. Bobby V. may not sell many units like some of his other counterparts but he does grind; I will give him that.

----------------
Now playing: Monica - Let's Straighten It Out ft. Usher
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour