Throwback Video: Ashanti - Good Good



Though the release of this video is only three years old; Ashanti's "Good Good" is a video I like for many reasons. In addition to how good Ashanti looks; I like the concept of the video which is an ode to the 50s housewife. Ashanti's boo(if he still is); Nelly appears in the video directed by Melina(who's directed a slew of videos over the years). I can't think of any of the videos Melina has directed other than this off top but if you look it up you will see.

While I'm on the subject of Ashanti and Nelly; I'm not sure if their still together or not. I definitely haven't seen them out together in awhile. Some have insinuated that her new song; "The Woman You Love" is a dis on Nelly.

----------------
Now playing: Ashanti - Good Good - YouTube
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards