Mario Previews New Songs From Upcoming Album

Mario has been posting videos of himself in the studio as he meticulously works on his upcoming solo album; "Restoration" due to be released February 7. Look for that release date to change. Here, the singer samples songs from his upcoming album and takes viewers around his hometown of Baltimore, Maryland.




I like Mario as a singer and all but the songs I've heard thus far aren't really clicking. I'm not using him this era. His current single; "The Walls" is cool but it got old really fast. I do like the leaked track; "My Bed" but I don't think no one else did.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards