T.I. To Release New Album

I was just blogging about T.I. in the post below but here is a little more up-to-date info regarding T.I.'s new album, single, and new VH1 show. Check it out!

After all of the legal issues that T.I. encountered during the last few years, it would be easy to assume that he is trying to forget about his problems. Instead, the rapper has embraced these occurrences and channelled them into his artistry for his new album, entitled ‘Trouble Man’.

Projected for release by February 2012, the title of ‘Trouble Man’ was inspired by the Marvin Gaye song of the same name. The main single from the album will be the party-themed tune ‘Pyro’, which is expected to debut within the coming weeks, follows his buzz releases ‘I’m Flexin’ (Ft. Big K.R.I.T.)’ and ‘Hear Ye’ Hear Ye (Ft. Pharrell Williams)’.

However, new music isn’t the only thing that T.I. has planned for his fans. His ‘T.I. & Tiny: The Family Hustle’ will premiere on Vh1 on December 5th at 9pm ET

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards