SWV, T.I. To Release New Singles

SWV also known as Sisters With Voices are returning to the music scene with a new single titled; "Cosign". No word on who produced the single and when we can expect the new album. It's been no secret that the trio has been in the studio for quite some time working on new material. The trio joins other famed groups such as En Vogue who recently put out a new single with an album to follow.

T.I. just recently leaked out a new single; "Pyro" from his forthcoming album; "Trouble Man". No word on when to expect the new album. Expect the new album to coincide with the release of T.I.'s new VH1 show set to air on December 5.

I never really been a big fan of T.I. Nothing personal. Just never really cared for him but I will likely watch his VH1 show since I'm a self-proclaimed reality TV junkie. Oops sorry! T.I. doesn't want his show categorized as a "reality show". Go figure!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards