Kaleena - Go To Work - Video Preview



Kaleena; to me basically came out of nowhere with this video. I had no idea that she was embarking on a solo career but then again Dawn(Richard) is. Kaleena is one third of the group; Dirty Money spearheaded by who else; P. Diddy.

Kaleena gives her best Missy Elliott impression as she grinds and gyrates in the teaser to her video and single; "Go To Work". I actually like it though. Have you noticed that Kaleena bares a striking resemblance to singer Estelle?

If Kaleena has an upcoming solo album in the works; I'm unaware. If and when I find info about it; I will let you all know.

----------------
Now playing: KALENNA - GO TO WORK (OFFICIAL VIDEO) - YouTube
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour