Early Album Review: Drake - Take Care



I don't usually post up album reviews of albums unless I like an album. I can't say I was at all hyped by Drake's new album; "Take Care". Everyone on twitter was raving about it once it leaked out; I finally bought into the hype and I'm glad I did.

What do I like about Drake's new album? The selection of songs. I don't feel the need to skip many tracks. Of course I have my favorites as does everyone else. Its certain tracks that I prefer to hear more than others obviously because their not as forgettable as some of the opening tracks.

Most of the tracks I like fall in the middle of the album starting with "Crew Love" which features The Weekend. The track was trending on twitter. The title track features former lover; Rihanna and is a favorite of mine. Skip "Marvin's Room" and we got "Underground Kings" which is a groover. "We'll Be Fine", "Make Me Proud" featuring Nicki Minaj, "Lord Knows" featuring Rick Ross" and "Cameras" are all excellent and rank among my favorite songs.

The use of samples here are good and are incorporated into the album greatly. I didn't think I would be saying this but Drake's album; "Take Care" is one of my favorite albums of the year.

----------------
Now playing: Drake - Doing It Wrong (Feat. Stevie Wonder)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards