Their Reality, Our Entertainment

This Winter there will be no shortage of reality show to keep us glued to the screen on those cold winter nights. Read below to see what will be playing on your tube in the coming month or so:

T.I.
Though he is adamant about the title; "reality show"; T.I.'s new show will be lumped under the category "realty show". This December T.I. and his family will be the subject of a new show on VH1 entitled; "Family Hustle". The premise is unknown but I'm sure it will fit the mold of what we've come to expect from other VH1 shows such as "Love & Hip Hop".

The Cast Of "Love & Hip Hop"
The VH1 show returns in November starring Olivia(formerly of G-Unit); Jim Jones' girlfriend; Chrissy; Fabolous' baby mama; Emily(I believe that's her name); the tall Amazon chick who is a rapper(can't think of her name); and I hear Juelz Santana's baby mama.

There is said to be a fight that takes place between Juelz' baby mama and Chrissy or one of the cast members. I can't remember who but I'm the drama will be documented on the new season.

Keyshia Cole
Keyshia Cole returns to the small screen with a new reality show starring her family. Don't look for the show to be as dramatic as her BET show which included her troubled Mother; Frankee and her wild sister; Neffie. The show has a title which I don't remember as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards