Rick Ross, Carl Thomas Reveal New Single Cover Art

Not only will Rick Ross release one single but two singles for his new album; "God Forgives I Don't" in stores and online December 13. Click here to see the cover art for the single; "I Love My Bitches". The other single; "You The Boss" features Nicki Minaj.

I've heard both singles and I'm on the fence about them. I think I like Ross better on his features but that's just me. It's not really many songs where he is the lead artist that I truly like.

Carl Thomas is back with a new single; "Don't Kiss Me" which will be available on iTunes on October 11. It's from his upcoming album; "Conquer" in stores and online November 15. Click here to see the cover art for the new single. You can also click here to get a peek at his album cover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour