Monica Gets New Release Date, Lil' Wayne Plans Album Sequels

Monica's new album; "New Life" has found a new release date; December 13. The album was originally scheduled to be released on November 29 but pushed back two weeks to allow current single; "Until Its Gone" to pick up steam on radio. The song recently debuted on R&B/Hip Hop charts.

Monica should be okay in the long run. She will be able to benefit from the Holiday sales if nothing else. Its too early to say how "Until Its Gone" will fare but there have been many positive reviews regarding it.

Lil' Wayne is said to be recording sequels to hit albums; "Rebirth" and "I Am Not A Human Being". No word on when the said albums will be released.

I remember when my friend bought "Rebirth" and she asked me "Is this a joke?". I laughed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards