LeToya Luckett Speaks On New Album

R&B singer LeToya Luckett is plotting her third studio album after dropping two solo gems. The former Destiny’s Child member says this time around she plans to try something “Different,” while maintaining her storytelling vibe.

“I am so excited about the new album. Of course it’s going to be R&B; I gotta stay true to my fans. But I want to try some different stuff,” Luckett told Essence.com. “I’ve grown from the last album. So, I’m definitely gonna tell my story as I always do. But I’m going to try some different stuff: more live instruments, some soulful stuff, and more uptempos on this album.”

Outside of music, Luckett has been keeping busy, starring in the film "The Preacher’s Kid" and securing a recurring role on HBO’s hit show, "Treme." She will also appear in the upcoming drama, "From the Rough," her biggest role to date.

For fans wanting to get exclusives on Luckett, she recently launched an online docu-webseries via her Twitter (@LeToyaLuckett). “I’m going to let the camera in and let the fans in on the progress of this album and other things I’m promoting as well,” she says.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards