Kelly Rowland New Video Premiere Date, En Vogue Returns

The video to Kelly Rowland's newest single; "Lay It On Me" featuring Big Sean will finally premiere on Wednesday; October 12. I'm not sure if that's on VEVO or on "106 & Park". Either way the video for the song is long overdue. There has been more than enough behind the scenes footage. I'm ready for the video!

En Vogue are back with a new single; "I'll Cry Later". The song is slowly gaining adds on radio so be sure to listen out to that. The group is signed to Rufftown Records. An upcoming album is on the horizon I take it. I'm not sure of an exact release date right now or a title or any other information.

Speaking of girl groups; SWV will be collaborating again for a new album to be released sometime next year; I believe. The group recently reunited on a remix to Chris Brown's "She Ain't You".

It's nice to see some of the old girl groups come back together and rerecord. Also to relive the magic they all created.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards