Drake, Anthony Hamilton Releases New Singles

Drake recently leaked his second single; "Make Me Proud" featuring Nicki Minaj. It's yet another feature for Nicki to flood the radio with until she drops her next solo offering. The song; which was trending on twitter a few days ago is featured on Drake's upcoming album; "Take Care". The album will be in stores and online November 15.

The song was okay to me. I really been unimpressed by all the Nicki Minaj features as of late. Don't ask me why. Nonetheless I'm sure this single will be a hit.

Anthony Hamilton has a new single; "Woo" being released and its produced by Babyface. Most recently Babyface produced Beyonce's hit; "Best Thing I Never Had". Is Babyface trying to make a comeback on the charts?

Anthony Hamilton has a new album in the works but I don't have much info on it. Besides the aforementioned info; he is working with Jermaine Dupri.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards