Throwback Video: Lil' Kim Featuring Mr. Cheeks - The Jump Off



This song randomly popped in my head a little bit ago. Don't ask me why. I mean that happens to me every once in awhile anyway. No matter who its from or what type of song it is. I don't have Lil' Kim's "The Jump Off" on any of my media players so I went to the next best thing for me; YouTube. Since I hadn't made any updates to the blog today; I'd figure making this a Throwback Video for the day would be fit. This is the Lil' Kim I like and the one I wish to return when she does with her new album.

I remember at the time of the initial release of this song; back in 2003; I wasn't exactly on the Lil' Kim train. I was #teamfoxybrown but I realized how good this song was and the album; "La Bella Mafia" in which it was derived from.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards