Monica Pushes New Album Back

I just read that Monica has pushed her new album; "New Life" back to November 8. I read that she is still recording songs. Current single; "Anything(To Find You)" which is finally growing on me is climbing up the R&B charts. A video was shot and is said to debut soon.

Pusha T; one half of duo Clipse has signed a solo deal to Def Jam/G.O.O.D Music. There is no word yet on when we can expect a full length release album. Meanwhile you all can expect a new mixtape; "Fear Of God 2" which will be released on September 27.

Apparently news spread that T.I. was being released from prison and relocating to a halfway house. Well apparently the news is not true and T.I. remains in prison for the time being. There is word of a new reality TV series to air on VH1 in December following T.I.'s prison stint; I believe. Don't quote me on that!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards