J. Cole To Debut At #1, Jennifer Hudson Picks New Single

J. Cole is poised to debut at #1 next week with his debut album; "Cole World: The Sideline Story". The album is estimated to sell between 240-250 thousand units in the first week. The album features the hit single; "Work Out" and "Can't Get Enough" featuring Trey Songz.

I am pretty surprised with the sales forecast. I wasn't expecting him to flop necessarily but not do so well but he has had a big buzz so there you go.

Jennifer Hudson will release; "I Got This" as the third single from her current album; "I Remember Me". I can't remember how the song sounds but I will go listen. I liked the first two singles from the album.

Jennifer is really keeping that weight off and still doing those Weight Watcher commercials. Good for her!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards