J. Cole Denies Rihanna Sextape, Kreayshawn Deads Rick Ross Beef

J. Cole insists that he and Rihanna did not make a sextape. He never said they didn't have sex though! Ha! He also denies being dropped from Roc Nation. This of course is all on the heels of him releasing his debut album; "Cole World: The Sideline Story" in two weeks; September 27. Like I said I think the album will get pushed back.

I think to put a rest to the Roc Nation rumors; J. Cole leaked out the Jay-Z assisted single; "Mr. Nice Watch" which I just heard and its okay. I'm just not instantly moved by most songs but I will have to give this another listen before giving my final verdict.

Kreayshawn; responsible for the single; "Gucci Gucci" has been speaking out on her alleged beef with Rick Ross. The rapstress claims the beef is dead and that it was clearly a misunderstanding. Rick Ross got upset when Kreayshawn issued a freestyle calling Rick Ross "fake".

I mean I know it wasn't the first time Rick Ross had heard something like that especially after everyone found out about his law enforcement past. There had been a slight run-in doing the MTV VMA festivities where Kreayshawn and Rick Ross came face to face. Rick Ross had been issuing threats to the poor ole girl left and right. But like I said Kreayshawn said it was a misunderstanding and everything is fine! Right!

B.O.B. says he is "90% done" with his upcoming sophomore album. He has no release date for the album but is impatient about releasing it to his fans.

Me personally never got into B.O.B. or none of his songs but he does have quite the following and I believe his debut went Gold.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards