Drake To Appear On SNL, Dr. Dre Mixing New Album?

Drake is set to appear on an October 15 episode of "Saturday Night Live". The rapper/singer will perform tracks from his upcoming album; "Take Care" in stores and online October 24.

Drake's current single; "Headlines" is my current ring tone and one of my favorite songs out right now. My sister is a big fan of Drake's and she can't wait until the new album is released. I think I'm actually looking forward to it myself.

I read that Dr. Dre's long awaited album; "Detox" is currently undergoing the mixing stages. Does that mean the album is closer to getting a physical release? I guess so but with no solid release date; you never know. The album has already delivered a few hit singles such as "Kush" and "I Need A Doctor". I'm just wondering when the album finally does release; will anyone care or will it under perform just because of the long wait? Who knows. We will have to wait, listen, and see!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards