Beyonce Speaks On Future Plans

While Beyonce is making news for her pregnancy; which was revealed today that she is expecting a girl; Beyonce is continuing to build on her brand. Next up for the singer is a foray into directing and spreading her own musical knowledge to those upcoming singers and bands. Read more below:

Whilst on a promo run for her new fragrance ‘Pulse’, Bey spoke to Associated Press and revealed some of the business ventures she hopes to explore in the future.

Balance. I am still working on balance and still growing. I am starting my company, my label. I want to create a boy band. I want to continue to produce and do documentaries and music videos. I eventually want to start directing for other artists. Once I know that I have my stuff together and I trust that, I can do it for other artists.

I see so many male artists building these empires and passing their knowledge on to other artists and development. I see myself doing the same thing and hopefully other younger artists when they grow up and they have been around for 15, 20 years, they can do the same thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour