Beyonce Reveals New Cover Art For New Single



I'm totally confused at this point what Beyonce and her team are doing with her choice of singles at this point. I think some songs are just being released for promotion sakes and I know radio jumped on songs like "Countdown" and "Party" when the album was first released back in June.

I did read somewhere that "Party" is the next single and not "Love On Top". "Love On Top" just took off after Beyonce performed it on the MTV VMAs. I don't think it was intended for single release. After it took off though; I thought maybe there was going to be an actual release for it. Guess not!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards