Wale Featuring Jeremih & Rick Ross - That Way - Video



I figured there was already a video for this. I also figured it was one of the many videos I missed. Even though I am a blogger of a music blog; I don't catch every video. If you come here enough; you probably have noticed or you just figured "Hey, there's no video for this song!".

Oddly enough me and some of my family were having a discussion about this song as my cousin had never heard it and I was telling her how much I liked it!

This song also samples a Curtis Mayfield song. I can't tell you which one but I recognize this sample from Mary J. Blige's "My Life" album as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards