Game Explains New Album Delays, Dr. Dre

Game's new album will be in stores later this month. The rapper talks about the album's many delays and the important role Dr. Dre plays in the album. Read more below:
Game has spent nearly three years working on his oft-delayed project The R.E.D. Album, which he finally finished just last week. Before the LP drops on August 23rd, the Compton, California native spoke with MTV News’ Sway Calloway on RapFix Live to discuss details surrounding the album, most notably revealing that Dr. Dre narrates the entire offering.

“It’s narrated by Dr. Dre, the entire album. So it’s real movie-ish man. It’s going to be crazy,” he said.

Naming the Hit-Boy-produced “Good, Bad & The Ugly” as his favorite track on the LP, Chuck Taylor explained that a few factors kept him from releasing the album sooner, including trying to raise three children while juggling international tours.

“You know, me, I’m probably a little bit different than other artists. I don’t know if they had fatherhood or had kids, but I’m really particular about myself and where I’m at in my children’s lives. There’s three of them - two in the same home with me, and one that’s living with his mom,” he said. “And then just touring. So when I go out on the road for four to six months, touring over in Australia, Europe, Japan, Africa, that slowed me down, too. Not everyone got a high-tech studio, so I’m just not comfortable recording in low budget joints.”
Game recently spoke on Eminem and how he would never go at me. Basically to make a long story short; he knows going against Em would be a mistake for himself and anyone else for that matter; that's all according to Game of course.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards