Drake Working With Stevie Wonder On New Album

Drake speaks on working with Stevie Wonder for his new album; "Take Care" which will be in stores and online October 24. Coincidentally that's Drake's birthday if I read it correctly. Below the singer/rapper talks about working with the legend:

The 2nd Annual OVO Fest in Toronto was a huge success yesterday. Apart from The Weeknd and Rick Ross, Drake brought out special guests J.Cole, Nas and Stevie Wonder out on the stage to perform. Footage will be up in the next post but here’s something exciting that Drizzy told RapCity host T-Rexxx after the event: Stevie Wonder is on Take Care.

“Stevie Wonder is a very close friend of mine. I’m honored to call him a friend, someone who embraced me very early in this music business. This is an exclusive right here, because it’s MuchMusic, and we’re Canadian: Stevie Wonder is actually on ‘Take Care.’ He helped me out with a lot of the music, just came and sat with me, listened to my music, told me where I could add a couple things to make it more sonically appealing, and not only that but we actually are writing together, which is an incredible experience.

So I hit him, asked him to come by, and with no hesitation he hit me back like “I will be there.” Not only that, but he was supposed to do two songs and he did like six. It was incredible.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards