Kelly Rowland Speaks On Sex Symbol Status

Ever since "Motivation" has been out; Kelly has been looked at differently in most people eyes and not necessarily in a bad way in my opinion. Me personally, I like the "sexy" Kelly but she insists that she is not selling sex. Read more below:

All though she has the sexy hit single “Motivation,” don’t expect Kelly Rowland to use sex to boost her career. The former Destiny's Child singer, who just released her third solo studio album, 'Here I Am,’ says she’s in full control of her career and won’t let anyone dictate how she presents herself.

"I'm not trying to sell sex. I'm just completely being myself,” Rowland told the New York Daily News newspaper. “I don't let nobody dictate who I am. I did that for way too long that I don't give a fuck care about those people no more. I really don't."

Rowland also insist that her topless cover on the latest issue of Vibe magazine was about being comfortable with her own body and a sense of freedom.

"I just wanted it to be skin, I'm so comfortable in my skin. As a woman, sometimes that takes so long to get to," she says.

Kelly's album; "Here I Am" is in stores and online now and is said to debut with 70-75K copies in the first week; enough for the #2 selling album in the country. Good for Kelly!
----------------
Now playing: Jennifer Lopez - All I Have (feat. LL Cool J)
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards