Drake's New Single Title Revealed

Although his new album; "Take Care" won't be out until October; Drake has revealed the name of the official first single; "Headlines". The song is said to debut any day now.

Drake has had quite a few songs leak including "Marvin's Room" which was not only a Trending Topic on twitter but also remade by several choice artists. Drake even got mad at label Universal for pulling the plug on some of the leaked material.

Jay-Z and Kanye West will release their duet album; "Watch The Throne" now on Monday; August 8. The album features the singles; " Lift Off" featuring Beyonce, "H.A.M." and the recently leaked; "Otis".

Personally I don't get the hype about this album and I'm not sure if I will be exactly checking it out. Jay-Z and these duet albums. I just hope this one doesn't end up like the R. Kelly one; well the second one anyway.

Lil' Wayne has finally revealed the Deluxe Edition tracklisting for his new album; "The Carter IV" in stores and online August 29. The tracklisting was previously released but altered. Check it out!

Tracklist:
01. It’s Weezy’s… (Intro)
02. 6 Foot 7 Foot (Feat Cory Gunz)
03. Triple Exclusive
04. Nightmares Of The Bottom
05. My Wife Hate My Life (Feat Cee-Lo Green)
06. How To Love
07. Block My Black Heart
08. Bad Stripin’ (Girl’s Bad)
09. Pray To Big Mason (Feat Drake & Nicki Minaj)
10. Life Is A Goal
11. Fast Track (Feat Tech N9ne & Busta Rhymes)
12. Destny Is Over, You Got Real
13. Retire My Royal
14. I’m Ready For You (Feat John Legend)
15. You & Me
16. My Ghost On It
17. Sometimes I Think About Her (Move) (Feat Will I Am)
18. Wayne’s World
19. Big Power (Outro) (Feat Nas, Shyne and Jadakiss)

Deluxe Edition
20 Flowers (Feat. Lil Twist)
21 John (If I Die Today) (Feat. Rick Ross)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards