DMX Wants To Collaborate With T.I.

Even though T.I. has yet to get out of jail himself; DMX(who recently got out of jail) wants to collaborate. DMX is hoping to get back in the studio and record a new album and hopefully keep himself out of trouble.

I remember DMX came back on while I was in high school and everyone was crazy about him at the time. It's funny how times have changed.

Rihanna will release "Cheers" as the final single from her album; "Loud" before she embarks on releasing a re-release of the album. I mean I still don't see why she plans to re-release the album though. She might as well just do a new one in my opinion.

Lloyd's "Dedication To My Ex(Miss That)" is the newest single from his recently released album; "King Of Hearts". The song features Lil' Wayne & Andre 3000. I hear the song just went to radio.

I thought the song was rather corny upon listening and I really didn't care for his album. I was expecting a lot more from it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards