BEP Break Up, Nicki's Fight, Tyrese Called Out

The Black Eyed Peas were performing overseas when Fergie announced that the group was going their separate ways. She did insist that would regroup again at a later time. Right now the individuals will focus on their solo projects. Lead member will.i.am confirmed the news on his twitter as well.

I mean I don't know how I feel about this. I wasn't that big of a fan. I mean I respected what they did but I was never on them like that. They do have quite a legion of fans so I'm sure they are disappointed.

After that little brawl that Nicki Minaj had with her hype man; the police report had been revealed. It shows that Nicki Minaj's age is 28 and not 25 as previously claimed. Nicki is older than me! I can't believe it! Then again most musicians(women) lie about their age anyway.

I remember Lil' Kim was saying that Nicki was older than she claimed. Guess she was right!

Meanwhile Nicki still stands by her claim that she wasn't "punched" or "slapped" but then again that's what the media reports have said. The police reports don't say anything about any of that. It just says that a suitcase was lifted up and struck Nicki in her lip and chin.

Tyrese has released; "Stay" as the first official single from his upcoming album; "Open Invitation" in stores and online November 1. There was a song with R. Kelly but I guess they decided not to use that. I can't think of the name of that song right now though.

Anyway I was just thinking and I'm not sure if I mentioned here or not about how Tyrese was reportedly dating Whitney Houston. When he was asked; he turned his nose up at the question and I heard Whitney's daughter; Bobbi Kristina went off about him and how her Mother is an "icon" and how his answer to the question wasn't need. Yes! BK put 'em in his place! Ha!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards