The Game Speaks On Star Studded New Single

Sounds like to me The Game is simply trying to recreate the magic he had with the "One Blood Remix" single when he had virtually every emcee on. Let's see if he can pull it off again though. Read below for more on the story!

The West Coast rapper discusses the Lex Luger-produced "Bottles and Rockin' J's” off the "R.E.D. Album."

Game is building off the success of his Lil Wayne-assisted single "Red Nation" with a star-studded second single off his oft-delayed R.E.D. Album, due August 23rd. The Compton, California native taps Weezy, DJ Khaled, Fabolous, Rick Ross, Busta Rhymes and Teyana Taylor for the Lex Luger-produced “Bottles and Rockin' J's," explaining that it's a track geared for the club.

"I think it’s gon’ be such a big record in the club that it’s probably going to end up featuring everybody, or everybody who’s anybody is probably going to jump on a remix of their own or just throw themselves on it and do their thing," he told Karen Civil. "That’s how it happens when records are big. My homie Step that works for the label who’s A&Ring the project with me, he gave me the beat from Lex Luger and I just knew it was crazy."

He also provided an update on how the song is coming along. “Wayne, working on his verse now. Fab sent his verse in. Busta smashed it. Rozay killed it, and I’m in the middle, knowing I’m going to get some slack from the label like, ‘Why you ain’t on the song more?’ Sometimes, you just need to be like that. I put out ‘Red Nation’ where I was on all three verses. I just gotta get a song in the club, that’s it. It ain’t about me, it’s about hip-hop."
----------------
Now playing: Beyoncé - Countdown
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards