Album Review: Beyonce - 4




End Of Time
Love On Top
I Care
I Miss You
Party
Countdown
Rather Die Young

Mind you, I only do album reviews on albums that I really like and Beyonce's "4" caught me by surprise. I wasn't expecting to like this album let alone listen to it. When I heard the leaked song; "End Of Time"(which is one of my favorites); I fell for the song. Naturally my curiosity for the rest of the album ensued.

Beyonce managed to record an album that triumphs "Dangerously In Love". To me that album was her best and the one I wanted her other albums to be modeled after. Well I finally got my wish with "4" which is similar in nature to it.

There is a heavy number of ballads but they work rather convincingly. The uptempos are just as good if not better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards