Album Of The Day: Toni Braxton - The Heat




The Heat
Speaking In Tongues
Never Just For A Ring
Gimme Some
Just Be A Man About It
The Art Of Love

"The Heat" was Toni Braxton's first album after declaring bankruptcy(for the first time) and her first album in four years following 1996's "Secrets".

I remember my friend had this album and my other friend and they played the hell out it. I was conflicted to buy it sooner or later and its one of Toni's best albums in my opinion.

I always looked at Toni Braxton as a consistent album artist meaning I liked all her albums with the exception of the last one; "Pulse". Hopefully she will redeem herself if she plans to make new music and not retire like she mentioned on "Lopez Tonight".

----------------
Now playing: Kanye West - Welcome To Heartbreak Feat. Kid Cudi (HQ) - 808s & Heartbreak
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards