Album Of The Day: Jay-Z - Vol 2...Hard Knock Life




Money Ain't A Thang
Paper Chase
Can I Get A...
A Week Ago
Nigga What, Nigga Who
Money, Cash, Hoes


This was one of the few Jay-Z albums I owned; notice I said owned. I had a copy of this and I don't exactly know what happened to it. It's funny because I have Cd's that I've had for years and then there are the ones I've lost along the way. Or I just don't remember what happened to them.

"Vol. 2...Hard Knock Life" produced multiple hit singles including the title track; "Money Cash Hoes" with DMX, "Can I Get A" with Ja Rule & Amil and "Nigga What Nigga Who" with Amil. Good times!
----------------
Now playing: NEW Brandy & Ray J - War Is Over
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour