Album Of The Day: Beyonce - Dangerously In Love




Naughty Girl
Me, Myself, and I
Speechless
Signs
Hip Hop Star
Be With You
Yes

Who could forget all the hype this debut solo album from Beyonce created? Since today Beyonce is releasing her new album; "4" today; I thought I'd tribute Beyonce by featuring one of my favorite albums from her. To the irresistible first single; "Crazy In Love" to the tell like it is; "Me, Myself, and I"; Beyonce truly exploded with this album.

I think even the non Beyonce fans were caught off guard with this album as it is pretty good and I've been wanting Beyonce to make an album like this ever since. She comes pretty close with "4" or even triumphs this release in my opinion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards