Whitney Houston Enters Rehab

I logged on to my twitter account and Whitney Houston is a Trending Topic and I thought why? Turns out the singer has checked herself into rehab! I hope she gets the help that she needs. Read more below:

The singer, 47, who has struggled with substance abuse in the past, has recently entered an out-patient treatment program.

"Whitney Houston is currently in an out-patient rehab program for drug and alcohol treatment," her rep tells PEOPLE in a statement. "Whitney voluntarily entered the program to support her long-standing recovery process."

Houston initially entered rehab in 2004, telling ABC News interviewer Diane Sawyer at the time: "I partied a lot. Trust me: I partied my tail off." But, the singer also admitted, "You get to a point where you know the party's over."
----------------
Now playing: Aaron Hall - I Miss You
via FoxyTunes

Comments

miriam said…
Whitney, give up singing you will never hit those high notes again, your wonderful voice is damaged by the alcohol and drug abuse inflicted by you. Bobby had a big part in your demised but you must own it and get help he did not put a gun to your head to do drugs. Your daughter and son need you. They are already damaged but can be help. You will always be the signger with the best voice in the business but walk away with your dignity and do something else in the business. Good luck!
miriam said…
get help, leave the music and take your kids

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards