Twitter Beef

I was just reading about Melanie Fiona and her fans beefing with label head Steve Rifkin about halting the release of her upcoming album. You can read more about that below as well as the newest twitter beefs that are all the rage!

Melanie Fiona Fans vs. Steve Rifkin
Melanie Fiona has a new song on the radio and I can't remember the name of it to save my life. It's just okay to me but I know many people like it. Well anyway with a moderate hit single out; everyone's next question is "Where is the new album?". Well it turns out that label head; Steve Rifkin is holding the album up. That was the word from Melanie Fiona herself when probed about it and her fans went into a frenzy on Steve via twitter.

Of course this just makes things more tense between Melanie and her boss but shit happens.

Chris Brown vs. Joe Budden
Just a day or two ago outspoken rapper; Joe Budden made a status via twitter which Chris Brown took offense to. Joe made a status along the lines of stating that people are trying to get attention by mimicking other artists. I saw the exact tweet earlier because a friend on twitter retweeted it. I also saw a tweet later on from a retweet again about Joe apologizing to Chris if he took offense.

It sounds pretty stupid and guess what?; it is!

Joe Budden vs. Marlon Wayans

My short term memory fails me often but my long term rocks. I guess this won't really help in either case but not long ago Joe Budden and comedian Marlon Wayans had a war of words via twitter. I believe Marlon Wayans may of made a status about Joe Budden and the rest is history!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards