Monica To Release New Single In July?

That's the supposed word on the street. The untitled single is said to feature Missy and Lil' Kim and is produced by Missy. Sound familiar? Sounds like Keyshia Cole's "Let It Go" which also featured Kim and Missy. This is all a rumor though and I do address those if I feel like its worth mentioning. Monica's new album; "New Life" is supposed to be out this Fall. Be on the look out for that!

Speaking of Keyshia Cole; I read that she got married to her baby daddy; Daniel "Boobie" Gibson but for some reason I thought they were already married. Maybe I mistaken that for them being engaged. Congrats to the pair!

Meanwhile Keyshia is releasing one more single from her "Calling All Hearts" album; "So Impossible".

Joe will be releasing a new album; "The Good, The Bad, and The Sexy" in stores and online July 26. The album will feature first single; "Closer".

I remember someone at work kept saying that Joe had a new song out and I was confused cause I hadn't heard it. Then I looked on the Billboard charts and saw the song "Closer" but I still haven't heard it. Maybe I will go and listen.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards

Cardi B. hits #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 with "Bodak Yellow"

Beyonce & Jay Z Confirm Tour