Lloyd New Album Release Date Pushed Back

There's been quite a few pushbacks for Lloyd's new album; "King Of Hearts". I'm not really sure why since both singles he's released thus far; "Lay It Down" and "Cupid" have been hits. Either way though this time Lloyd is really ready to release his album as you can see below. The tracklisting is also included and is quite star studded. Check it out!

Lloyd will finally release his new album “King of Hearts” on July 5th!

Lloyd recently spoke about the new album with PopCrush.com – “The album is about being 25,” Lloyd says about the record’s scope and concept. “It’s about expressing the middle ground between maturing, which I am adapting to being closer to 30, and also to 21 of yesterday. Also, the sound is different and I have been changing up my whole production team and have a new look.”

Lloyd was also ultra positive during this chat, saying, “I am in the best position I have ever been in and have no regrets about my past. I am about building bridges instead of putting up walls.”

Lloyd’s next single is “Be The One” feat Trey Songz & Young Jeezy produced by Polow da Don. Check him out this summer on Lil Wayne’s I Am Still Music Tour!

Official Tracklisting! (subject to change)
1. Lay it Down
2. Cupid
3. Be The One feat. Trey Songz & Young Jeezy
4. Love Me Girl feat. Chris Brown & Teyana Taylor
5. Naked
6. I Miss That feat. Lil Wayne & Andre 3000
7. Angel
8. World Cry feat. R. Kelly & Keri Hilson
9. Since You Left Me
10. Tear It Up
(Bonus) Let’s Get It In feat. 50 Cent
http://urbanbridgez.com/ubgblog/2011/05/23/first-look-lloyds-king-of-hearts-tracklisting-new-release-date

----------------
Now playing: Lady Gaga - Government Hooker (Feat. Peter Van Der Veen) (Full Thierry Mulger Remix) [NEW 2011]
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards