Keri Hilson Featuring Nelly - Lose Control - Music Video



Keri Hilson releases yet another video this time for single; "Lose Control" which may have a better chance at impacting the Pop charts than "One Night Stand" with Chris Brown which is doing moderately well at Urban radio. Keri is really trying to get another Gold album and after its all said it done; she might. I know her album is near the bottom of the Top 200 charts.

Anyway this song is not bad as I've heard it before since I have the "No Boys Allowed" album. I think its a good song for the summertime and may do well off the strength of that. It took me awhile though to understand what Keri was saying in the chorus but I finally figured it out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards