Kelly Rowland To Release Second Single

Kelly Rowland is not letting the success of "Motivation" keep her satisfied it seems. She is working on the follow up to that single which you can read about below. I still think its wise to release her album next month or July the latest.

Kelly Rowland was originally rumored to be putting out a dance-themed album but as she got to work on her latest LP, 'Here I Am,' the Texas native was more focused on the content of the project versus the genre.

"At one point in time everybody was like, 'You should be this, you should be that.' For a second I was like 'F it all! How do I feel?' I just started recording and everything that I started recording fell in the same line and the same pocket. 'Motivation' came about and I was like, 'Oh my God! I want my fans to hear this!' Then other songs started to come and I was working with Tricky [Stewart] and RodneyJerkins [Jerkins] and all these people, everything fell into place. I didn't allow anybody to categorize me at the final process of this record. Nobody puts Kelly in the corner!

"I just wanted other people to know 'here I am,' period. Nobody judging, nobody dictates where I go or what I do. It's me as a person and as a woman. It feels good to be in that space and I just wanted to share that on the record."

In the coming weeks the Grammy winner will drop her next single, which she is keeping under wraps. 'Here I Am' will be released this fall.
----------------
Now playing: Ashanti-Feel So Good
via FoxyTunes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards