Kelly Rowland Reveals New Album Title

With "Motivation" being a hit single; I believe Kelly is finally ready to roll out that new album that she has kept from us for over a year. Below you can see the title that Kelly will name her new album. I only hope that she doesn't wait until September to release the album. Personally I would go for a late June release.

In other Kelly Rowland news the singer will perform her latest hit single at this year's BET Awards.

Ascending to No. 3 this week on Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs with "Motivation" featuring Lil Wayne, Kelly Rowland has revealed the title of her upcoming album to Billboard. Her third solo project and first for Universal Motown will be called "Here I Am."

In addition, "Motivation" thus far marks the singer/songwriter's second-biggest hit since being featured on Nelly's 2002 single "Dilemma." The song perched atop the Hot 100 and Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs for 10 weeks and nine weeks, respectively.

"I was talking to my product manager," recalls Rowland, who's currently working in Los Angeles. "I said I wanted people to know that this is the record, the sound I¹ve been working toward... that here I am. And she said,that's the title. It just connected with my heart and the music as well. It stands for everything I've gone through and thought about for this record as a woman. It's very strong."

Rowland plans to pinpoint the album's fall release date by the end of this week. The former Destiny's Child member is collaborating with a host of producers and songwriters, including Dr. Luke, Stargate, RedOne, Tricky Stewart and Rodney Jerkins. "Motivation" was produced by Jim Jonsin and written by Rico Love.

Commenting on Beyoncé being honored with the Billboard Millennium Award at the Billboard Music Awards on May 22, Rowland says, "I'm so excited for my sister. Nobody deserves it more than she does. Ever since we were kids, we've worked hard, and she's carried that into her solo career."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wyclef Jean Responds To Scam Accusations!

*UPDATED* Music Feed: Janet Jackson's Most Sexualized Songs: REVISITED

Music Feed: The 2015 Billboard Music Awards